Malik Abrar Ahmad Awan
24-B2 punjab Housing Society College Road
Cell 0092-3124707818, 0423-7007236
• A challenging and rewarding position as a senior accountant.
• To associate with a firm where preparing cost studies, developing financial standards and objective preparing accounting reports as a major responsibilities.
Summary of Accomplishments
• Fundamental accounting knowledge.
• Efficient, detail-oriented, highly organized
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, PC, Windows 95/98/XP.
1981 - Present Accountant SAUDI ELECTRICITY CO. (SEC) HQS, DAMMAM - KSA
• Assigned to different jobs in different divisions of Comptroller's Department.
• Handled all challenging tasks in professional way.
• Developed completely SEC Saving & Thrift Plan System.
• Worked for final settlements payment for SEC employees
• Handled all foreign payments and reconciled all payable accounts.
• Made cost analysis for standard cost/actual cost for SEC budgets.
• Preparation of Management Information Report periodically.
• Preparation of Yearly Operation Plan, quarterly accountability and other financial analysis per management requirement on timely basis.
• Reviewing monthly journal entries for payroll booking.
• Developed SEC Self Loan System.
• Involved in the implementation of changes and enhancements in Payroll Systems such as full computerization of final settlements, payroll history files, bank assignments and computerization of manually prepared payments in coordination with Accounting services Division.
• Well familiar to latest accounting system in SAP and working on the system for last 7 years in SEC.
1976 - 1981 Auditor TARIQ AYUB, ANWAR & CO. Chartered Accountants
Lahore - Pakistan
• Completed Articles Bye-Laws for 3 years.
• Worked as an Auditor in the same firm for 2 years.
University of the Punjab, Lahore - Pakistan
B.Com., Accounting, Minor, Commerce 1976
• Age 58 years, Married, 4-children, Born in Pakistan, Muslim,
• Father an ex- Deputy Secretary of the Government of Pakistan,
• Excellent health with no physical defect, Height 5.6 inch, Weight 62Kg, Fair colour.
• 24-B-II, Punjab Housing Society, College Road, Township, Lahore, Pakistan.
Available upon request.