- Position Type:
Multinational Petrolem Oil & Gas Company Need Staff
G.M : Mazhar Shah
Our jobs Description
- An admin manager extends administrative support to departments dealing with the task of editing, typing, mailing, and filing.
- He keeps an account of the documentation details and every kind of information relating to products, sales, support, and cost of the company.
- He must possess good observation power. He monitors the work of back office personnel and supervises the performance of his assistants, clerks, coders, typists, and other members of the organization.
- He is responsible for scheduling meetings, checking product quality, and deadlines of his subordinates.
- He is answerable to interoffice queries and ensures that there is effective communication of operational data to the management section.
- He provides support to other departments of the organization and manages projects of the company.
- He has the responsibility of reviewing and managing office budget and expenditure.
- Admin manager is also responsible for training his subordinates and evaluating their performance as they participate in growth of the organization.
- He analyzes the attendance and regularity of employees in the organization.